Release Meeting Minutes/2013-08-06
Will Fiveash, Greg Hudson, Ben Kaduk, Simo Sorce, Zhanna, Tsitkov, Tom Yu
IETF KITTEN WG stuff. CAMMAC.
- The WG session objections to optional enctype and kvno in verifiers seems bogus.
- Looking at IAKERB. Some GSS token type numbers might not be registered.
- v1 stuff? Look at RFC 1964.
- Working on keyring ccache project page. Working on making existing keyring cache capable of dealing with collections.
- Can you make default visible to current code?
- Initial cache based on residual. Old code won't see switches. [ When old code tries to kinit, it will overwrite the initial cache. ]
Some inconclusive discussion about Linux kernel keyring details, and whether backward compatibility would be easy to implement.