Rick van Rein Architect / Designer of ARPA2.net
Involvement with Kerberos for ARPA2:
- basic authentication for non-corporal users of the Internet
- initally intended for domain name owners
- possibly offered as a public service by some owners
- intention to support realm crossover for the Internet at large
- interested in having unsigned SAML statements transmitted as part of Kerberos tickets
I tend to design an architecture, write Internet Drafts about them and offer them for discussion. If you have any input on our projects then please let us know!
We sometimes let students work on isolated parts of our designs for ARPA2 or, when we have paid assignments that make us implement parts of ARPA2, we may also hire freelance builders to do the work.