Release Meeting Minutes/2011-03-15
Will Fiveash, Simo Sorce, Greg Hudson, Zhanna Tsitkova, Tom Yu.
Tom talks about git-svn mirror on krbdev.mit.edu (info now on Developer resources), including Github. Who has Github accounts? Neither Simo nor Will.
- If you don't have git hosting infrastructure, it could be useful to register for Github.
Will wants HTTP for firewall traversal.
Greg asks Will for any new issues regarding (Solaris) source resync.
- Not really. Doing some unit tests, though. Not much yet.
- Asking for clarification about resync goals: "More modularization might help." -- does that mean the kernel/user split? If other specific modularity things are desired, let us know.
- Look at OpenSolaris in
- You pull in common code from
- "Need better ways to make testing easier / efficient."
- Maybe make the Python stuff configurable to use binaries from elsewhere?