Release Meeting Minutes/2009-08-25
< Release Meeting Minutes
Revision as of 21:10, 14 September 2009 by TomYu (New page: ;Greg: Sun C style in GSS code? ;Will: exceptions can be made; request from gatekeepers ;Tom: mainly mechglue -- keep intact style for now, until reformat ;Greg: lockout? ;Luke: LDAP proba...)
- Sun C style in GSS code?
- exceptions can be made; request from gatekeepers
- mainly mechglue -- keep intact style for now, until reformat
- LDAP probably works better
- lockout controls separately?
- or lock per KDC? mixed deployments?
- pull up fix of old lockout implementation?
- MSFT style using existing field. Maybe runtime flag to use LDAP policy instea.
[... NTLM? Likewise implementation lacks passthrough auth ]
- No passthrough in Heimdal's NTLM
- Look at CMU SASL builtins?