Revision as of 12:28, 18 May 2010 by Sbuckley
This is the preliminary proposed goal set for the krb5-1.9 release. Please provide comments on the krbdev list. This page organizes the goals by the "guiding principles" listed in the roadmap.
This is only an approximate timeline.
- 2010-09-01 -- make release branch
- 2010-12-01 -- final release
- Python-based test framework
- KDC refactoring
- DAL cleanup
- NSS crypto back end? [Bob Lyea]
- plugin framework evolution [Tom Yu, Zhanna Tsitkova]
- Naming extensions back end for exposing constrained delegation chain [Luke, done, needs review]
- account lockout performance improvements
- Trace logging
- Plugins for password sync
- Plugins for password quality checks
- OTP (only old SAM SecurID planned for now)