Continued in Projects/Password quality pluggable interface
The general focus of the password quality verification is to ensure that passwords are difficult to guess by attackers. The purpose of this project is to allow to set up the password quality policy in terms of the password's
- syntax - length and character set requirements;
- resistance to the dictionary attack;
- history - to prevent re-using the password
- Should be implemented as a pluggable interface;
- Should be compatible with CrackLib toolkit.