Ops feedback teleconference
A monthly public Kerberos operations/administration teleconference call takes place the first Tuesday of each month at 13:00 (1:00pm) US Eastern Time. This is an opportunity for operators or administrators of Kerberos deployments to share their Kerberos operational experiences with Kerberos developers and each other. Although the primary developers in attendance are developers of MIT Kerberos, as a Consortium activity, we welcome discussion of experiences that operators or administrators have with other implementations.
Proposed recurring topics
- What do you wish you knew when you started working with Kerberos but had trouble discovering?
- What Kerberos-related tasks do you find difficult or impossible that you wish were easier?
Proposed topics for 2016-05-03
- Build-time disabling of crypto algorithms for regulatory and risk management reasons
- Ease of building from source
Future proposed topics
To suggest additional topics, please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
<categorytree hideroot=on depth=3 mode=pages>Ops_feedback_notes</categorytree>
- US Toll Number: +1-617-324-0000
- Access code:640 256 582
For the password to access the online meeting, e.g., if you want to use your computer for audio, please check the email@example.com mailing list on the day of the meeting.