Release Meeting Minutes/2014-07-15
Will Fiveash, Thomas Hardjono, Greg Hudson, Ben Kaduk, Mike Mattioli, Zhanna Tsitkov, Tom Yu
- Solaris 8 systems, AD KDC -- no 1-DES support. Windows Server 2012
- Might be able to turn on DES
- Older domain to support older systems, join the forest.
- Indent issues (test script) -- made pull request
- PKCROSS -- maybe nothing happens this time because Nico doesn't have time.
Greg thinks Nico's solution is complex, requires KDC to do client-side things, hard to do in existing implementations.
- 1.12.2 in early August
- 1.13 status?
- ksu -- waiting on Nalin for some updated patches. (to get ksu working with collection-enabled ccaches)
- Parallel build patch to pull up (Tom will reply)
- Awaiting review for KKDCP, LDAP SASL, KCM/Mac OS
- Solaris iprop different from MIT. Solaris uses portmap/rpcbind; MIT needs explicit port. Would like to minimize changes.
- Can set aside time to discuss details later.
- Licensing changes in 1.13?
- No significant changes. Still mostly BSD-style.