Release Meeting Minutes/2012-12-11
Thomas Hardjono, Greg Hudson, Ben Kaduk, Simo Sorce, Zhanna Tsitkov, Tom Yu
- 1.11 -- some patches to pull up. Some docs yet to be finished.
- Greg's changes... done. "algorithm" vs "alg".
- ordering of OTP configuration subsections. Intended to work with zeroconf. Default Unix-domain socket.
- Companion RADIUS server.
- Reuse of requires_hw_preauth flag... in zeroconf. Would it be converted to use companion RADIUS?
- Can extract interface design, proposal etc. admin side. Which intermediate principals allowed to receive from. e.g., name-value pairs as argument to add_pol:
add_policy pname ticktes_from=[list of allowed intermediates]
- Probably would start implementation if we have consensus for defining interface through kadmin.
- Coverity etc.?
- Used Coverity for ~4yrs. Cut defects in 50%. Lots of false positives. Better at identifying bugs in new code than in old code.