Release Meeting Minutes/2012-08-07
Will Fiveash, Greg Hudson, Ben Kaduk, Nathaniel McCallum, Simo Sorce, Zhanna Tsitkov, Tom Yu
- For Nalin's thing, filtering for KRB-ERROR and not AS-REP should help with PKINIT issue. [ different padata type numbers for PKINIT request vs response ]
- Some stuff assumes a local context. Lucid export. Also to set allowed enctypes. [ Lucid export goes through inquire_cred_by_oid ]
Some complaining about ser_ctx.
- Would be good to clean up exported context format.
- Greg, mech extension removal? Having some make check issues.
- t_ser -- creating directory under appl/gss_sample?
- Nico wanted to be able to add GSS SPIs without extending mech object. Nico didn't want to rebuild all mech objects when mech struct changes.
More GSS SPI stuff. Name prefixes so things can call back into mechglue.
Kernel integration stuff.
- Haven't looked at 1.10 yet. Considering change to how we integrate MIT krb5. (Userland vs kernel consolidation)