Release Meeting Minutes/2011-09-13
Jozsef Doczi, Will Fiveash, Carlos Garay, Thomas Hardjono, Sam Hartman, Greg Hudson, Nathaniel McCallum, Simo Sorce, Tom Yu
- (to Nathaniel) submitted tickets to verto project.
- Revisit design of string mapping with Sam. Adding TL-data. No guarantee about exposing in TL-data in the future. Makes principal less "unitary". "Design drift".
- but drifting in a good direction.
- Atomicity in the future... transactions. Will soon check in changes to fix anonymous pkinit spec conformance. Maybe pull into 1.9.
- Which side more important to get out there?
- We only interop with ourselves. Heimdal does something differently incompatible. Want to make sure it fails in predicted way.
- Samba 4 at interop? Anonymous pkinit on?
- Later this week: pkinit algorithm agility.