logo_kerberos.gif

Release Meeting Minutes/2011-07-19

From K5Wiki
< Release Meeting Minutes
Revision as of 14:24, 1 August 2011 by TomYu (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to: navigation, search


Jozsef Doczi, Will Fiveash, Thomas Hardjono, Sam Hartman, Greg Hudson, Jonathan Lin, Tom Yu

IETF

Sam
Who will be there? [ not many? Shawn Emery will be there.]
Tom
DNS issues...
Sam
Camellia. PAD. Greg's OTP issue. IANA registration policies. Thomas Narten will talk about things that are hard. (balancing collision avoidance versus amount of review)
Tom
What harm is there from adopting Camellia?
Sam
Stephen Farrell will make it a high bar. It takes up time. Confuses implementors. Greg, what is the value of taking it through WG rather than through RFC Editor (independent submission)?
Greg
Technical review.
Sam
Regardless of which way... you will get more review.
Tom
Crypto hedge rationale.
Thomas
Hard to get WG to look at it.
Sam
Note interest in GCM etc. because they were new.
Personal tools