Release Meeting Minutes/2011-05-03
Thomas Hardjono, Greg Hudson, Simo Sorce, Zhanna Tsitkova, Tom Yu
- Greg, patch for
poll()? 1.10 or 1.9?
- Was thinking of 1.10.
- Need it in Directory Server. It needs to kinit... needs 1000s of FDs.
- What event queue library is in Red Hat?
[Grand Central Dispatch, libevent discussion]
- Looking at buildbot. (Testing infrastructure is partially shut down due to office moves.) Buildbot has some security issues.
[Discussion about how old a release the testing hosts should run.]
- Would be fine to run RHEL 5.
- Need at least Python 2.5 for subprocess module.
- RHEL 5 has Python 2.4.
- Our production VMs (krbdev, kerberos-org) moving to Lucid eventually.
- PKINIT algorithm agility. Sam and Margaret raised some issues.