This wiki serves both as a place for coordination of development efforts on MIT Kerberos and as a means for potential contributors and other interested people to become more involved with MIT Kerberos development. This wiki does not focus on the needs for the average end user, but it may nevertheless contain information that is useful to advanced users, such as system administrators who wish to make customizations.
What can this wiki do for you?
- I have a question
- I want to write Kerberos application software
- I want to report bugs
- I want to fix bugs
- I want to learn more about the code
- I have ideas for enhancements
- I want to contribute code
- I want to help to improve this wiki
- Developer resources
- How to contribute
- Policies for development
- Coding style
- Development roadmap
- Ongoing projects
- Release Meeting Minutes
- A todo list for work needing doing on this wiki
- Manual testing procedures
- Notes on maintenance of the krb5 telnet/rlogin/gssftp applications
We look forward to your contributions to K5Wiki and MIT Kerberos.