Release Meeting Minutes/2010-07-13
Zhanna Tsitkova, Greg Hudson, Tom Yu, Simo Sorce, Will Fiveash
- IETF -- PKINIT Diffie-Hellman issue? Informational RFC?
- Make a reference in the original... or elsewhere.
- Loadable plugin provider interface costs. Symbol resolution could be expensive.
- A vtable can make debugging easier.
Simo and Will say that Red Hat and Sun want to require explicit configuration for enabling a module.
- OK with config file fragment that is installed with module.
Greg will ask list to get feedback from Sam, et al.